Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

Stetsom 12,000 watts rms should be pretty sick!!!

Talking to Alan, he says that the 12K will also come out in a 12v version :blink: I can't wait to get my hands on some of those. That's just plain nuts. Any Extreme Bass Racers out there?

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Iam watching the vid now, but the only problem with these vids is they only show the meter... would be nice to see the car too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

finished the video, man does the edge audio truck look smokey inside.... haaha

very impressive

just wish there was a way to see vids of the rides in action some how

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

finished the video, man does the edge audio truck look smokey inside.... haaha

very impressive

just wish there was a way to see vids of the rides in action some how

There is a 2nd Video, where Alan is the first guy that goes on top of the

pioneer truck and helps out, The pioneer truck lost a lot of amps that day, who knows maybe some woofers too, but it's all good now, i heard the pioneer truck drop his woofers in half and helped him in a big way, must be cancellation.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Alans Volvo could get that loud with almost any quality amplifiers. Everyone knows its his build, not the subs or the amplifiers. It just happens that he did a 180+ while using Stetsom amps so everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. He could probably do those same numbers with any quality equipment.

Alans Volvo could get that loud with almost any quality amplifiers. Everyone knows its his build, not the subs or the amplifiers. It just happens that he did a 180+ while using Stetsom amps so everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. He could probably do those same numbers with any quality equipment.

Yeah Ok! :rolleyes: .......it's a combination of everything. You tell me what 1 woofer can be pushed that far., the back pressure is inmense, all other woofers would just lock up and fry.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Congrats on what though?.... Oh i don't know maybe being the only person in the world to do that number with only 2 amps and 1 woofer, or even a 175. something with 1 -10". :lol:

But even if you don't like tones that's amazing, but like i said before you can't please everyone no matter what.

x2 you cant make everyone happy.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived