super tweeters?

Desousa93

Whatever you choose, just remember, it's PA gear and will not sound as nice as other more traditional solutions.

Agreed PA is nasty compared to "normal" drivers

Not always I have heard PA when it's done with some thought process and not just thrown in.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

max's doors (in OP's video) sound pretty good at a distance and definitely gets attention at shows. but not so much with both doors closed at full tilt LOL. my ears were ringing, mainly cause of those fuggin tweets.

Whatever you choose, just remember, it's PA gear and will not sound as nice as other more traditional solutions.

Agreed PA is nasty compared to "normal" drivers

Not always I have heard PA when it's done with some thought process and not just thrown in.

Proper installation must always be considered. I still argue that properly installed components will outclass properly installed PA separates. Not for volume but surely for quality of sound, no SQ speaker ever had a 1w/1m sensitivity of 91-92-93+ dB

I'm gonna hate

max's doors (in OP's video) sound pretty good at a distance and definitely gets attention at shows. but not so much with both doors closed at full tilt LOL. my ears were ringing, mainly cause of those fuggin tweets.

Fuck super tweeters. They are Satan's audio spawn.

I'm gonna hate

imo if there were like two instead of four in each door, they would be more enjoyable. or if it was eq'ed down a little, if thats even a phrase.

imo if there were like two instead of four in each door, they would be more enjoyable. or if it was eq'ed down a little, if thats even a phrase.

In car audio eq'd down is a phrase lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

"EQ'd it", "EQing", "EQ that"

"We can just EQ that out later", "I just EQ'd it a little"

I'm gonna hate

"EQ'd it", "EQing", "EQ that"

"We can just EQ that out later", "I just EQ'd it a little"

LMFAO :roflmao:

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

I didn't want to be the first to say it but those tweeters were hot. My ears were ringing. I'm sure they would be fine with some eq in the 2-6k region. Pro audio can work it just takes a little more effort. Steep x-over slopes and a 30 band eq does make it easier. There are plenty of supertweeters that sound awesome, fostex, B&C, and JBL come to mind.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived