super tweeters?

Desousa93

i watched a video on youtube and this guys setup was all Pyle Pro and sounds INSANE. is there a difference between pyle and pyle pro?

Are they worth it? do they sound that nice in person?

I might do something like this any input is well appreciated

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

I had a couple of pyle blue 15 inch subs, they were really good for the money. but im not sure about pyle pro

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

For now im gonna stick with my L7's for subs but when i upgrade im going to DC AUDIO. Im just trying to get my mids and highs louder and better

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

IMO spend the extra 10 bucks or so and get some quality mids and highs. If you're on a budget, selenium tweeters get pretty loud and they're relatively cheap.

i would go with him if you want quality sound get something that is of better quality because you have to hear it all the time.

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

IMO spend the extra 10 bucks or so and get some quality mids and highs. If you're on a budget, selenium tweeters get pretty loud and they're relatively cheap.

i would go with him if you want quality sound get something that is of better quality because you have to hear it all the time.

thanks guys

crescendo ;)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened