The lip of the rim is kind of bent out and up. If it was knocked or pushed back in place a little bit then it would be fine.

Ive called around Wichita and other areas but no body does 26s. it isn't a demand to get done. it would be nice if someone could put it in place.

Get a shop to do it. If you can't find a shop that will do it, it probably shouldn't be done.

I'm not one to discourage a DIY fix to a problem, but know what you're getting into.

OEMs currently prohibit any modification or repair to a wheel beyond painting (eg if you take a car to a body shop, they follow a set of directives from the OEM, insurance must pay for a new wheel, not a repair). Just so you know.

Hmm is the wheel leaking at all? Because it looks as if the seal would be broken with a bend like that but at the same time it looks like it should be fine. If it isnt leaking at all, then yes it can be repaired quite easily. If it is leaking, even the slightest, then buy a new one.

• 5 months later...

I have some 18 inch f5 rims they're chrome I've tried everything to fix them and you can see everytime I've tried and now I've noticed that there's cracks in them one doesn't even hold air anymore I can blame it all on Merced and Stanislaus county maintained roads cuz they are all fucked up

making the low quality audio hit like its top notch

Archived