Sundown Audio

What's a good 18 inch sub

Chavez918

coils can have the same amount of winding and be half an inch smaller,

but the OP wasn't looking for some monster subs. I say the SA line from Sundown is a FINE woofer and it will still leave dude some room to grab a good alt, wire, alt etc...

he says he wants it to hit hard. so why not go with big woofers? around 150db should be good enough for him.

not even sure if he has ever been in a car that does a 150. I know with this forum and the insane amount of sick builds people think that in a daily car that they need to hit 150+. And with all the questions he had I figured he should start with something a little easier to do for what sounds like his first system. I remember the first time I wanted to go all out and fuck was that a long and lonely road.lol

but the OP wasn't looking for some monster subs. I say the SA line from Sundown is a FINE woofer and it will still leave dude some room to grab a good alt, wire, alt etc...

he says he wants it to hit hard. so why not go with big woofers? around 150db should be good enough for him.

not even sure if he has ever been in a car that does a 150. I know with this forum and the insane amount of sick builds people think that in a daily car that they need to hit 150+. And with all the questions he had I figured he should start with something a little easier to do for what sounds like his first system. I remember the first time I wanted to go all out and fuck was that a long and lonely road.lol

this is very true. my recommendation was an "all out" sort of thing for that kind of cash. but i never ever think about toning it down for the new bassheads LOL

this is very true. my recommendation was an "all out" sort of thing for that kind of cash. but i never ever think about toning it down for the new bassheads LOL

every time I see a $3,000.00+ budget my mind goes into fuck yeah mode too! I could do some damage with that but I also already have miles of wire, good amount of bats, ton of damp pro etc.

Shit, he could eat up a good portion of that budget on bats and wire.lol

A cheaper set up to start with and dump the rest into electrical would be better.

Cause you know he'll want more after a while and having that solid base to work from for upgrades would be nice.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

just priced it out. $1,065

16 cube box. around 240 square inches of port. 36hz. perfect. he should be able to fit that kind of box in a tahoe, assuming it doesnt have 3rd row seats.

Archived