Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

3 Memphis 15-M3MOJO12 Enclosure Design Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is a suggestion:

Enclosure Specifications:

Fb = 35 Hz

Vb = 6 ft^3

External Height = 18.25 in

External Width = 46 in

External Depth = 22 in

Port Width = 24 in

Port Height = 4 1/8 in

Cut Sheet List:

* All Dimensions in Inches.

* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.

External Enclosure Parts:

2 x Top & Bottom (3 parts) = 46 x 22

Left & Right Sides = 20 1/2 x 16

Front & Back = 46 x 16

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Front to Back = 16 3/8 x 25 1/2

Extension = 3 1/2 x 25 1/2

Port Left Side Assembly:

16 3/8 x 4 1/8

8 3/8 x 4 1/8

Port Right Side Assembly:

16 3/8 x 4 1/8

8 3/8 x 4 1/8

Assembly guide (generic dimensions):

3x12SUPB_zps6a5515d8.jpg

Important notes:

- The 45s if you want to do them are 2 1/2" wide except the one/ones inside the port, if you want that let me know.

- All boxes built outside the car need to fit in their way in not just have the right dimensions.

- The port needs 4 1/8" of free airspace in front of it for proper operation.

- Setting your amp subsonic filter to 28Hz is suggested.

I will be building the box in the morning. Could you show me the plans for the 45's. Thanks

Posted

Never mind that message as it's applies only for boxes in which the sketch shows 45s, but seek to sand all inner edges of the port.

Posted

So what would be the specs for the 6 memphis subs set up? I know you said to tweak the box a bit, but I want to make sure it is correct. I got a deal on a second 350 amp alternator so I will be able to run to AQ 3500 on the other 3 mojos I have. Thanks JoeX

  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 440 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...