Louisiana traffic citation

Had no idea where to post this and I cannot find the information I need. I have a court date tomorrow for a citation I got back in February. Following too close.

Every freakin' time I called the court, hoping I'd talk to a different lady, the same lady tells me, "Must appear in court!". I've been trying to get the citation fixed, but haven't heard anything from it yet. Going talk to the person who's handling this ticket tomorrow morning.

Anyways...How much does this traffic violation rape pockets and wallets in your area?

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

Had no idea where to post this and I cannot find the information I need. I have a court date tomorrow for a citation I got back in February. Following too close.

Every freakin' time I called the court, hoping I'd talk to a different lady, the same lady tells me, "Must appear in court!". I've been trying to get the citation fixed, but haven't heard anything from it yet. Going talk to the person who's handling this ticket tomorrow morning.

Anyways...How much does this traffic violation rape pockets and wallets in your area?

How old are you? Dress nice like a suit, tie, etc. When talking to the judge, use manners and say sir, or ma'am. I just recently had a traffic ticket for no left turn a few backs (I stay in CA), and I came in all nice and everything, showed respect, and got my ticket dismissed :) saved me 400$ and Driving School

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

In kansas you go in and plead guilty or not guilty or no contest. You have to appear, and if yo go in and start trying to make excuses you will just piss off the judge. The preliminary court date isn't a trial, just something to decide if it goes to trial or not.

I don't know how it work in your state though.

were you in the wrong? if you were, just bite the bullet and take the ticket.... if you got the ticket unfairly fight it lol

id say check the law on how close is too close........

2nd everything everyone else has said too.... definitly dress respectable ( judges love that shit)

source: been to court WAYYYY to many times and never going again lol

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

How old are you? Dress nice like a suit, tie, etc. When talking to the judge, use manners and say sir, or ma'am. I just recently had a traffic ticket for no left turn a few backs (I stay in CA), and I came in all nice and everything, showed respect, and got my ticket dismissed :) saved me 400$ and Driving School

I'm 21.

were you in the wrong? if you were, just bite the bullet and take the ticket.... if you got the ticket unfairly fight it lol

id say check the law on how close is too close........

2nd everything everyone else has said too.... definitly dress respectable ( judges love that shit)

source: been to court WAYYYY to many times and never going again lol

I was most definitely in the wrong. Yukon had stopped for a bus and I started coughing. Never noticed him stopping. Reached down to get water and that's all she wrote. Driving west at 7AM; That sunrise just made the brake lights look normal to me.

Guess it was meant to happen.

I called the court clerk earlier and apparently my assistance came through. Appearance in court was dropped and the ticket is still pending because of insurance purposes.

Thanks for all the advice though. I'll remember it for next time I get in a rut.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

Archived