Jump to content

Some Flexing By The Beast From Da East


Recommended Posts

Posted

When I get the new subs, how long does it take after installing and playing it that I can play it at full tilt?

Just play them man nothing breaks in a sub better than wangin on em!! just make sure you check your ohm loads b4 hand then let em rip!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

two subs on one amp @ .5 ohm is what I am planning

well as long as your amps will take it I dont see a problem with it. just feel for heat occasionally to make sure they are not getting too hot (amps)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

well as long as your amps will take it I dont see a problem with it. just feel for heat occasionally to make sure they are not getting too hot (amps)

If I run that system 20 seconds at full tilt, if that. My battles might take 20-40 sec at a time. Everyday listening maybe a little under half the volume

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3134 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...