Some Flexing By The Beast From Da East

yeah, it isn't too bad of a hike to daytona from orlando. I know it takes me about 50 minutes to 1 hour, but I drive kinda slow.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thanks for the find!. Must have something close to decent to record the vocals. The bass is low (28-30HZ) and harder to record than the 50HZ chest pounders

Thanks for the find!. Must have something close to decent to record the vocals. The bass is low (28-30HZ) and harder to record than the 50HZ chest pounders

Beast, Im not sure anything is giong to be able to record you system without getting too distorted. Your vocals are insanely loud! and now low bass in an awesome box is gonna pound. Killer combo imo. Cant wait for avenue sound this year and your boys

i must say ive heard the beast in person at a couple of the local shos and all i can say is wow...retarded loud and so clear...just an awesome system

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2) 18" Fi BTLs fully loaded

11 cu ft. vented box 34hz

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas

Beast, Im not sure anything is giong to be able to record you system without getting too distorted. Your vocals are insanely loud! and now low bass in an awesome box is gonna pound. Killer combo imo. Cant wait for avenue sound this year and your boys

You thought the vocals was insane before, the truck is in the shop putting in the new front panels. I had to do it because when I open the two back doors, I lose bass so now I don't have to open them and the bass is equal with the vocals. What boys are you talking about?

i must say ive heard the beast in person at a couple of the local shos and all i can say is wow...retarded loud and so clear...just an awesome system

Thanks Man, hope you come by the truck this year so I can give you a demo of the new system, trust me when I tell you, it's nothing like last years!

You thought the vocals was insane before, the truck is in the shop putting in the new front panels. I had to do it because when I open the two back doors, I lose bass so now I don't have to open them and the bass is equal with the vocals. What boys are you talking about?

Sweet. What are you putting in the front doors and how many of what? lol. You said you were bringing your boys this year to avenue sounds so you have your boys to anybody to wants to bring their cheerleaders.

Sweet. What are you putting in the front doors and how many of what? lol. You said you were bringing your boys this year to avenue sounds so you have your boys to anybody to wants to bring their cheerleaders.

:unsure: Top Sikquet my friend, I'll release the torture at SBN and I might go to Avenue Sounds this year but not sure. :unsure:

Archived