ShortWide1994 Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Took a video of the system before we took it out a couple weeks ago. 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Was that the factory headunit? I have a buddy with a singlecab 2012 Ram that wants to do a blow through but he's stuck with the stock non-touch screen headunit. If not stock, can you get me a link to the dashkit/harness please? Looks like it got down pretty well too. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ShortWide1994 Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 Nope, that's an aftermarket Kenwood. I'll get you some links in a few minutes when I get on my laptop. It was easy to put in, just a few screws around the radio and the whole bezel came off then it was pretty straight forward from there. 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2013 Report Posted May 10, 2013 Thanks man. I remember how to take it off, we just couldn't find a dash kit when he bought it. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ShortWide1994 Posted May 10, 2013 Author Report Posted May 10, 2013 Here's the dash kit we used http://www.amazon.com/Metra-95-6511-Chrysler-Jeep-DDIN/dp/B00133VQWE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368160439&sr=8-1&keywords=metra+95-6511 Here is the harness http://www.amazon.com/Stereo-Harness-Pickup-wiring-installation/dp/B006C2TNNA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1368160649&sr=1-1&keywords=2010+dodge+ram+radio+harness And the antenna adapter http://www.amazon.com/Pickup-Antenna-Adapter--Factory-Aftermarket/dp/B006FZ66NO/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1368161044&sr=1-2&keywords=2010+dodge+ram+radio+antenna+adapter 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
ShortWide1994 Posted May 22, 2013 Author Report Posted May 22, 2013 Got another short video 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.