Tub Asko Posted February 18, 2008 Report Posted February 18, 2008 i could make it there on one tank of gas . . . Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Polecat Posted February 19, 2008 Report Posted February 19, 2008 what's in Dallas Mike? Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
SPL2K Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 what's in Dallas Mike? Earmark Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Polecat Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 aaaahhhhh Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
SPL2K Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 right next to my town (The Colony) I went through there yesterday on the way to Frisco. If i take the job in Lewsiville i think i want to live in Frisco or possibly The Colony. Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
8675309 Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Good then your ass will have no excuse not to help on the van muwahahahahaha. Which location? lakeside? Michael....... PLEASE help Scott. He needs it. Yes, yes, I know.... I'm a car audio forum addict.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 I went through there yesterday on the way to Frisco. If i take the job in Lewsiville i think i want to live in Frisco or possibly The Colony. Frisco is a much nicer neighborhood if you can afford it go for Frisco.
cmrs2k Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Agreed. My sister lives there. Very nice area.
Polecat Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 I have family in The Colony... Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
SPL2K Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 I have family in The Colony... well since i consider you like family does that mean that i have family in The Colony also? Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.