actully that mtx amp didnt push them any harder than that audiobahn amp.. so.. went back to the audiobahn... more pics on the way

i just got home and the whole way i was wondering if the mtx didnt sound good because that fuse was blown? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i just got home and the whole way i was wondering if the mtx didnt sound good because that fuse was blown? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

no way... cause the subs were hitting off that amp.. just they were not slumpin... so i know that fuse was good.. the fuse blew and we had the audiobahn hooked up.. and then the subs wouldnt hit.. so.. i know that fuse was ok..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

how did the bass sound going home??? you had an hour and 45 minutes worth of bass.. so.. did ya like it??? i heard ya for a bit pulling away from my house.. i heard ya just after you went over that ditch.. sounded good.. but wife called aboit 45 minutes ago lookin for ya :)

how did the bass sound going home??? you had an hour and 45 minutes worth of bass.. so.. did ya like it??? i heard ya for a bit pulling away from my house.. i heard ya just after you went over that ditch.. sounded good.. but wife called aboit 45 minutes ago lookin for ya :)

after i forced my ears to pop i realized it was hitting pretty hard. i got off in sac to get something to eat and as i was pulling in to the parking lot a cop got right behind me. i showed my insurance and all that good shit he told me to lower my music and he wouldn't give me a ticket. but im still going to check with that guy and the tahoe. tell your buddy im waiting for my cuz to see if he got the car.

/Rant

after i forced my ears to pop i realized it was hitting pretty hard. i got off in sac to get something to eat and as i was pulling in to the parking lot a cop got right behind me. i showed my insurance and all that good shit he told me to lower my music and he wouldn't give me a ticket. but im still going to check with that guy and the tahoe. tell your buddy im waiting for my cuz to see if he got the car.

hahahha.. you seriously got pulled over in sac.. damn bro.. i knew you were loud.. but damn not taht loud... yeah, as soon as you know send me a message.. we are here workin on the project.. so.. we are around.. :) So anyway.. yeah as soon as you want to get your next car done, let me know.. we will do another install.

hahahha.. you seriously got pulled over in sac.. damn bro.. i knew you were loud.. but damn not taht loud... yeah, as soon as you know send me a message.. we are here workin on the project.. so.. we are around.. :) So anyway.. yeah as soon as you want to get your next car done, let me know.. we will do another install.

im getting ready to go meet with this tahoe guy so it might be real soon! :)

/Rant

im getting ready to go meet with this tahoe guy so it might be real soon! :)

well.. i didnt plan on having to UNINSTALL everything so quick.. I would like to install everythinginthat honda hatch you have.. then you getthis 4 15 box off me to maybe put in that tahoe.. but those 2 type r's would kill in with that box in that honda.. :)

Archived