Sonic Electronix

battery was replaced a couple weeks ago due to the previous walmart batt . i cleaned terminals one day corrosin n shit and gooked it back up. car wouldent starr. added water to batt but they said it maintence free.. it worked fine after. i used to work there so they hooked me up with new one 700ccas ima take it back and ask for refund use that money on deka and have someone build a bix. on here prolly. it slaps but the box will literally jump sometimes lol like rattler around trubk?!

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

1 Kicker cvr15" Factory ported box

Kicker zx750.1 (Ix500.1) in closet lol

everything else is stock for now...

Besides "Big 3" thats done :)

gardena is beautiful i miss the west coast texas is frikkin hot and most cops are dicks who try to put peeps in the pen

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

oh and how much mechman.charge to tweak ya alt? im gonna need that later after i get out ima have 2 fi btl 18"s walled off with them sick ass rockford 2500.1 gunn try keep it under 5k tho wattage and dinero jaja

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

Hypnotize is a clean solid bass line. Still In this Bitch is kinda messy. It makes my voltage jump all OVER the place. Run some test tones, the 30hz to 50hz sine wave ones here: http://www.realmofexcursion.com/downloads.htm ) and report back to us. It sounds like your charging system isn't keeping up. Whenever you grab a yellow top for upfront or another AGM battery, get a smaller one for in the trunk, cause I know you have a HUGE trunk lol. Buying a 50ft spool on SkyHigh 1/0, http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-ft-Spool-1-0-Gauge-AWG-RED-Power-Ground-Wire-Sky-High-GA-ft-/281101867803?pt=US_Car_Audio_Power_Speaker_Wire&hash=item4172fa1b1b , doing your big 3 in it then running it from your front batt to rear batt, then running whatever size wire your amp takes from the rear batt to amp, should keep your voltage really steady.

Sounds expensive, but you could end up with a ghostrider install. All caught on fire and shit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

haha yea fvck dat bro idk want my shit to go up in flames!

i appreciate ya chimin in man especially with the link to that wire and seeing as how you know how both them

sougs bump lol miguels said theres a deka for $90 i can throw up front ima try and play these

decaff songs? lol i see on youtube after dis beer

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

Idk if that deka deal is still around, I think there is a $150 one but still, that's cheaper than a yellow top or an XS battery lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

yeah .. a yellow top is like 200 kinectic about same and deka prolly cheapest im gonna start with big 3 first hustle hoe ass walmart for a cash rufund somehow watch meh haha but yeah i really think ome good.batt upfront

along with big 3 should suffice? i hope!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

very fvckin unhelpful and rude smh haha anywayzzz i replaced fuse to a 80amp and protection light doesent fliker as much wtf?! awnser that lifted trvck backwood man lol

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

anyone not from lower alabama got any helpful input per my new update?!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

Archived