"intellectual" Hip Hop

found a tribe called quest cd in my bros book, and i am definatly not giving it back!!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Haha which CD did you find?

And I don't blame you haha they are so good.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

does the Roots count? Seen 'em on Dave Chapelle freestylin and i was diggin on em.....then seen the dude playin the drums and i like that. I like rap groups that are also musicians instead of just rappers. I gotta say i love rap that makes no sense and just slamms too hahahh :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

As a First post on this form (Iv been reading for some time now)

I notice some of you guys have mentioned Jedi Mind, i condider them hand and hand with ppl like Non Phixion, Ill Bill, Gortex.... NECRO haha!

they are all definatly good same with mos def, talib, freddy fox, DITC, Gangstar, Big L ... but you cant say that all of the people that are trying to put out mainstream Rap cant rap, not all of there songs might be tallent but they do manage to put together some interesting rhymes. take Nellys Grills i can only really listen to the Screwed version but with that a said, even though there rapping about grills paul wall and even nelly who i have no respect for come up with some good shit and it makes my ears bleed :) it may not be mos defs level but that guys certifiable.

As a First post on this form (Iv been reading for some time now)

I notice some of you guys have mentioned Jedi Mind, i condider them hand and hand with ppl like Non Phixion, Ill Bill, Gortex.... NECRO haha!

they are all definatly good same with mos def, talib, freddy fox, DITC, Gangstar, Big L ... but you cant say that all of the people that are trying to put out mainstream Rap cant rap, not all of there songs might be tallent but they do manage to put together some interesting rhymes. take Nellys Grills i can only really listen to the Screwed version but with that a said, even though there rapping about grills paul wall and even nelly who i have no respect for come up with some good shit and it makes my ears bleed :) it may not be mos defs level but that guys certifiable.

I feel exactly what you're saying Tom. Some of their lines are so sick and just the way they drop that shit is crazy. I know they aren't talking about changing this and politics and what not but man.....like I remember Biggie on All about the benjamins when he said "fuck the state pen, fuck hoes in pen state" and I won't even get on Jay-z. some of those cats are just sick.

On another note.....Meade made me think of Wyclef Jean when he mentioned the guys that not only rap but can play music. Wyclef plays a mean electric guitar.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

You guys would like Who Cares then, they play the sax in most of their songs and on top of that they are just plain good.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg