Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP 2010

Fobbe0420

Hi,

I have a Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bd, and 2 12" Fi-btls dvc 2 ohms.

Been trying to look up what the frequency would be for the amp and the btls,

I got a variety of diffident answers.

I got 2 boxes i made With the L port tuned to 32 herts and 2.0 cf of air.

There both bridged to 2 ohms to the amp.

Got a high performance alt, 2 XS Power batteries, good car bat, a bass reconstruction processor.

Just would like to know what the best frequency for the btls r.... plz :)

Tryed 32 hearts for a while,some places say 15-80 tryed 80 now n dont care much for it.

I listen to ne thing that hits hard and has the undercover lows u wouldn't here on a regular set up,rap, rock,dubstep,trapstep.

You tuned a box to 80hz?!?! If its daily/musical keep it from 30-40, unless you're into spl, but stilk thats usually at the most 60hz. Also, you wont blow a sub or need a recone off not enough power. Clipping yes, not enough power no. Youve probably gone through so many recones playing regular music around 30-50hz in an 80hz box. Its not good to play super far below tuning

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Done 3 recones cause of power issues,clippin/not enough power,got 2 xs powers now n a high output alt n a 10 faired rockford cap so what everything right

junk the cap, in some cases it can reduce voltage going to the amp... no good. that can also cause clipping

Two 12s in only 2 cubes of air? That it's way too small of a box unless you mean 2 cubes each for a total of 4 cubes. Your box design is no good is MY best guess. Get an enclosure properly designed is my suggestion. What vehicle are we taking about? If you don't have enough room for 2 subs, drop it down to 1 in the right amount of airspace.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived