Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer rattle? Only at high notes

So i got in my truck yesterday and started bumping pretty good. And a high note came in the decaf version of atlanta zoo and my subs make this weird loud rattle i immedialty turned it down and checkd everything out. Everythings fine my subs seem to have less output ever since yesterday and idk why. It stil rattles btw only on high notes thinit slams the lows still.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Btw is it bottoming out? Idk it sounds like it do me but wouldn't also be making the noise on the lows to?

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

What kind of subs? What amp? And also are you sure it's not something rattling in your car? I've had issues like this before . Then later on switch setups an that same noise again. Lol turned out to be trim panels or window trim resonating on certain frequencys

Ok well ill forsure check to make sure its the subs not anything else.

You sure it's your subs and that you don't have a bad box?

Archived