imnew59585 Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 well baby stepping into the mids and highs, and I got offered PWX-6 x 4 , and 2 super tweets with cross over for 180 shipped,like I said im a newbie with mids and shit,so should I take the offer?
SnowDrifter Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 I'd take it. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
imnew59585 Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 he says the tweets are brand too btw forgot to add.
SnowDrifter Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 It's a fair price for everything. Provided it works and is in fair cosmetic condition. I'd get it purely based on the fact that you are guaranteed to get the items vs. waiting on Crescendo's shipment ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
imnew59585 Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 im heard so much about there shipments problems
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.