you don't need another box, bcause you should take the one you have in right now out, then build a new one to put in. each sub needs more air space so by reducing the number of subwoofers it'll inrease the air space per sub, making it louder.

hope that made sense!

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

you don't need another box, bcause you should take the one you have in right now out, then build a new one to put in. each sub needs more air space so by reducing the number of subwoofers it'll inrease the air space per sub, making it louder.

hope that made sense!

YEAH BUT I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO WITH THE 08'S SO I GUESS THAT IS WHAT I AM GUNNA DO LOL AND I CAN PUSH MORE POWER TO THEM THEN THE L5'S

I JUST LISTED THEM ON EBAY RIGHT NOW

THIS TIME WHEN I SELL THESE I AM GUNNA DO THESE 2 15'S IN THE BIGGEST PORTED BOX I CAN GO IN MY TRUNK

If ur gonna go with the 15'' L7s make a new box that's PORTED, which will Molly Whomp on the 4 15s, just because of that sealed box that looks like its causin cancellation...

look for Amatt85(under Subwoofers/Enclosures section), he'll hook u up with a good enclosure design....

If ur gonna go with the 15'' L7s make a new box that's PORTED, which will Molly Whomp on the 4 15s, just because of that sealed box that looks like its causin cancellation...

look for Amatt85(under Subwoofers/Enclosures section), he'll hook u up with a good enclosure design....

so just tell him what i got and what i want to do and he will design it for me???? for free??

yeah, I was going to suggest keep the top to subs in, and build an adapter for the back facing subs to make 2 square ports for cheapest swap, yes 2-15s PORTED will be louder than the 4 SEALED

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if you could get creative with some wood and fiberglass you could definitely do four 15 or four 12s but you'd have to create it to utilize all that trunk space.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

talk to amatt he is an expert box designer and will give u the best box

and yes its free

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s