Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

i was joking i know im not going to just hit 160 right away its going to take time, i know im going to do good alot of people go to competitions and dont know what the hell they are playing you aint going to get good ratings playing jeezy lol....

no offence but you have alot to learn I have 2 15's in my blazer and 2500 watts and I aint doing a 150 remember the only scores that really count are on the t-lab perferably sealed up on the dash

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

no offence but you have alot to learn I have 2 15's in my blazer and 2500 watts and I aint doing a 150 remember the only scores that really count are on the t-lab perferably sealed up on the dash

you dont have to have alot of watts to get a high spl rating 2500watts u should be getting close to 150 with (2) 15's???? lol

i had (2) 12's and i got 144.5db now who needs to learn alot? and PLUS they were pioneers!!!!! lol so what kind of subs do YOU have? lmao

you dont have to have alot of watts to get a high spl rating 2500watts u should be getting close to 150 with (2) 15's???? lol

i had (2) 12's and i got 144.5db now who needs to learn alot? and PLUS they were pioneers!!!!! lol so what kind of subs do YOU have? lmao

In a crx burping maybee, but not on music, the termlab is no joke.

I forget how it goes, but I think its something like this.

We will use your 150 number that you got..

To get a 151, its going to take you twice the power then what your using to gain. So if you used your two rf20001bds, your going to need 4. Or something simular to that.

Edit: Theres a lot of pros on this site, running 4X the gear you are (amps, wires, batteries, subs) and are barly hanging onto the 155db mark.

Not sure what meades tahoe plays musix at, but he has four 18s, four rft40001bds, SEVEN powermaster d3100 batteries, and I forget if he has 3 or 4 300+ amp alternators. He is louder then a 155, but not louder then 160 I dont believe.

You dont got nearly a 1/6th of that and your saying you got a 155?

/confused

edit again: Thought you said you got the 150db. my bad :)

I forget how it goes, but I think its something like this.

We will use your 150 number that you got..

To get a 151, its going to take you twice the power then what your using to gain. So if you used your two rf20001bds, your going to need 4. Or something simular to that.

Edit: Theres a lot of pros on this site, running 4X the gear you are (amps, wires, batteries, subs) and are barly hanging onto the 155db mark.

Not sure what meades tahoe plays musix at, but he has four 18s, four rft40001bds, SEVEN powermaster d3100 batteries, and I forget if he has 3 or 4 300+ amp alternators. He is louder then a 155, but not louder then 160 I dont believe.

You dont got nearly a 1/6th of that and your saying you got a 155?

/confused

edit again: Thought you said you got the 150db. my bad :)

NO HELL No i didnt get 150 lol this dude had (4) 12's Jl audio the w6's or the w7's one of them NO LIE EVERYONE in that car show had them damn things lol but yeah he won the comp. he got 151.0db he had the subs right behind the seats heres his ride..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am curious about the stroker pros also, let me know how they work, but I am seriously doubting 155+. I have 2 15's and 3800ish watts, and I am barely hitting over the 150 mark with tones. if you do go 155+ that's how it will be. dont expect 155+ on music...just trying to warn you, bro. 155+ on music is no joke, then again 155+ on tones is loud as shit too.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived