DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

personal preference

i think they will put up some awesome numbers

there's always better but how many people u know have CV??

deff. +1 for origanality btw the original strokers were very low xmax spl only subs from what I have heard I have never been able to find and buy one so I can't comment to much on them

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

ok so thats one out of how many?

only 1 :lol: but ive only seen 1 Maybach in real life too :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

only 1 :lol: but ive only seen 1 Maybach in real life too :lol:

so the strokers are comparable to a maybach. case closed lol

im done arguing but i do wanna see the numbers these things put up

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

so the strokers are comparable to a maybach. case closed lol

im done arguing but i do wanna see the numbers these things put up

I wouldnt call a stroker a maybach by any means and i hope he puts up AWESOME numbers :lol: Like i said i wasnt knockn his set up just wanted to know why he went with stroker thats all :lol: But kutos to you for defending that sub ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I wouldnt call a stroker a maybach by any means and i hope he puts up AWESOME numbers :lol: Like i said i wasnt knockn his set up just wanted to know why he went with stroker thats all :lol: But kutos to you for defending that sub ha ha ha

i try

its the only sub i have respect for from CV

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lmao I just saw this lol I have 2 15: kicker l7's in a 7.5 ft box tuned to 32hz you obviously don't know as much as you think 150 is no joke

lol yeah i have 4 15's tuned to 32-33hz with a sundown 3000D going to each pair @ 1 ohm...and i'm not at the 150 mark either. that 150 is a HARD number to get. definitely no joke. i personally dont see mid 150's with this. also, i could be wrong, but i dno if you realize how much it takes to gain db's...ESPECIALLY when you get up in the higher numbers like that

lol yeah i have 4 15's tuned to 32-33hz with a sundown 3000D going to each pair @ 1 ohm...and i'm not at the 150 mark either. that 150 is a HARD number to get. definitely no joke. i personally dont see mid 150's with this. also, i could be wrong, but i dno if you realize how much it takes to gain db's...ESPECIALLY when you get up in the higher numbers like that

Said it once, ill say it again.

i love cock

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

GET DD'S

Sure ddz Will put up some numbers but im sure he wants more then just an Spl set up cause i mean come on NOONE would get strokers for an spl set up

GET DD'S

for one...DD's arent the 'solve all' subs for spl. and they arent the ONLY subs that can get to 150. for two...they cost a lot more. i already looked into them. and i hear mixed reviews on their low hz performance. sure you can say 'oh no i have some now and they get low' but again...that just ADDS to the mixed reviews. and anyways...i am not complaining that i am not at 150, just saying that i'm not there with my given equipment compared to his, let alone a 155. yeah...i CAN get 150, it will just take some more tweaking and building. will i HAVE to buy DD's? no

Archived