Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

Yeah ban me for stating my opinion. Shows how 'good' this site would be.

there's a difference between stating your opinion, and being an ass while stating your opinion.

and i see a thread asking what kinda suv you should get to hit a 155...you shouldnt worry since you have some DD's :PB)

It wont humble me ha ha ha and do you know why because i have AWESOME people like your self and all the people of this forum to build my system for me =) Im going to have one of the most talented box makers yet to build my box the man the myth the legend Mr Steve fucking Meade !!!!!

lolol i like your confidence. i'm definitely patiently waiting for the pic of the first TL score :D

oh and btw... your subs do look nice. dno why but i like the big semi-black bubble dust cap :)

wow thread jack much? shut up about the dd's they sound like ass I have 2 audioque hd3c's that sound just like dd's and they sound like ass loud yes but no where close to a good sql sub

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

It wont humble me ha ha ha and do you know why because i have AWESOME people like your self and all the people of this forum to build my system for me =) Im going to have one of the most talented box makers yet to build my box the man the myth the legend Mr Steve fucking Meade !!!!!

in that case I retract my former statement. lol. I completely forgot what you were running, but now that i remember I will venture to say 150 shouldn't be an issue. I mean, they're not DD's, but they should be ok. :rolleyes: lol...just fucking with you.

damn thread jakin', cant we all be a happy family?

Im spent. I wont try to educate our new member anymore since he obviously already knows all there is to know...I still want to knwo how those stroker pros work out for you though. I was half tempted to buy a pair, but i couldn't pass up the deal on my subs.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lol im not saying shit on that cuz i knoe for a fact ur box is gonna be fuckin crazy lol how much can i ask??

Fuck if i know ? How much do you thing the hooptie cost ? We never really talk price on custom work he might say its 500 or he might says its 2k but what ever he says im paying it stay tuned for the build :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol im not saying shit on that cuz i knoe for a fact ur box is gonna be fuckin crazy lol how much can i ask??

I think has has a rough estimate price list stickied in the sub/enclosure forum. his prices are extremely reasonable IMO. especially since you will see pics of the build, and know the quality of the construction will be close to that of a bomb shelter.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Yeah ban me for stating my opinion. Shows how 'good' this site would be.

Opinions are one thing bro......................Being a douche bag is another :lol:

Brag some where else...........cuz I dont wanna read the bullshit................

if you want to continue to be a douche ............you can bounce........... :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived