Three Death Penalty 21's in a wall (my 1st ever build)

Damn, that must be crazy to get a demo from, wish i was closer. Never heard a 21 in person. Does your voltage drop with that 370 amp alt?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Same here, maybe if car audio wasn't so expensive I would've seen them already...

I know where you're coming from on that. Wish I could get some people together to go to Mayhem Fest this year. Would love to see Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom (and most of the other bands too).

nice work man

Thanks dude

Damn, that must be crazy to get a demo from, wish i was closer. Never heard a 21 in person. Does your voltage drop with that 370 amp alt?

It does drop down to the 12s on some of the lower frequencies but it quickly goes right back up. Lowest I've seen is 12.5, but the meter is in the back....which isn't the best place for it lol. I could do with a few more batteries but everything is running good right now. Especially since its just a daily ground pounder.

It does drop down to the 12s on some of the lower frequencies but it quickly goes right back up. Lowest I've seen is 12.5, but the meter is in the back....which isn't the best place for it lol. I could do with a few more batteries but everything is running good right now. Especially since its just a daily ground pounder.

Thanks for fast response! I am running one of those alts in my build and was just curious, you are running more Watts but also have more D3100's, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Man if I didn't have 2 jobs and like no time off left I'd be there! When and where's that show at?

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Thanks for fast response! I am running one of those alts in my build and was just curious, you are running more Watts but also have more D3100's, lol

No problem. I'm procrastinating from doing some homework right now anyway lol. I think you'll like the alt. Going by what you have in your sig, you might need an extra D3100 or two. But you can always do like I did and just try it out then see if you need to add another one.

No problem. I'm procrastinating from doing some homework right now anyway lol. I think you'll like the alt. Going by what you have in your sig, you might need an extra D3100 or two. But you can always do like I did and just try it out then see if you need to add another one.

Yea, kind of what i planned on, if there is room for placement it's pretty easy to add another battery. Mine will also be daily ground pounder so if i don't like the voltage drop I'll definitely add another.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Man if I didn't have 2 jobs and like no time off left I'd be there! When and where's that show at?

July 30th in Atlanta (Closes one for me). Hoping I can still go. I just don't want to ride to Atlanta by myself. I've been twice now and I still don't trust it lol. I'm use to the country, cities aren't my thing lol

Heres the other dates: http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/dates

Yea, kind of what i planned on, if there is room for placement it's pretty easy to add another battery. Mine will also be daily ground pounder so if i don't like the voltage drop I'll definitely add another.

Sounds great man. Be sure to add a build log. I'd love to see the progress.

fucking tease, lol. thanks tho man, maybe I'll plan ahead for next year

Some day I'd like to get some people together who are serious about band business and maybe play on stage with any of these guys...

Only vid ever taken of me singing, taken on a shitty camera and I sang using shitty equipment at my school's talent show in '08, but you get the idea

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Archived