Jb weld?? just have them welded up, and smoothed. that stuff will crack over time it would be like filling holes with bondo.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Jb weld?? just have them welded up, and smoothed. that stuff will crack over time it would be like filling holes with bondo.....

jb weld is as strong as steel. its nothing like bondo. i just want to know if it stays in place. i dont feel like going over to my moms shop and waiting for hours for her to have space/time to work on my car.

610EUROs

jb weld is as strong as steel. its nothing like bondo. i just want to know if it stays in place. i dont feel like going over to my moms shop and waiting for hours for her to have space/time to work on my car.

Jb weld is not as strong as steel if it was then they would sell it in sheets i wouldn't use it on my truck or car i would just wait for the time and space to weld them up the right way

I know what JB weld is and I know its nothing like fucking bondo I said it would be like filling a hole with bondo. Eventually its gonna crack out but do what you want its your car. JB weld the fucking doors shut if you want.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I know what JB weld is and I know its nothing like fucking bondo I said it would be like filling a hole with bondo. Eventually its gonna crack out but do what you want its your car. JB weld the fucking doors shut if you want.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

610EUROs

Jb weld is not as strong as steel if it was then they would sell it in sheets i wouldn't use it on my truck or car i would just wait for the time and space to weld them up the right way

J-B Stik will fully cure 20-30 minutes; and can be drilled, sanded, filed, tapped, machined, and painted. J-B Stik requires no tools or "prep time", and makes no mess.

J-B WELD is packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener. When mixed together in equal portions, a chemical reaction occurs that turns the mixture into a compound as hard and tough as steel -- and with similar properties.

Tensile Strength: 6,000 psi

Density: 15.8 lb/gal

Compression Strength: 14,000 psi

Shear Strength: 700 psi

Hardness: 75-85 psi

Resistant to: 300° F

Modulus of Elasticity: 6 x 105 psi

direct from their website.

610EUROs