Any pics of the enclosure? How far from the hatch are you? Nice setup man!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Thanks guys. Im really happy with the setup. Those subs are some BEAST taking ball that power. They do get stinky and i keep playing them. Let wait to see how much longer they last. But so far I dont see them going down anytime soon.

yea man. that amp is sex bro. such a monster. the subs are just eating everything. would like to know the specs on the box also. would expect it to be slightly bigger for the bang im seeing

Any pics of the enclosure? How far from the hatch are you? Nice setup man!

Dont have any pics at the moment. But the box is about 6inch from the hatch. During comps I move it so its about 10 from the hatch

Thanks guys. Im really happy with the setup. Those subs are some BEAST taking ball that power. They do get stinky and i keep playing them. Let wait to see how much longer they last. But so far I dont see them going down anytime soon.

yea man. that amp is sex bro. such a monster. the subs are just eating everything. would like to know the specs on the box also. would expect it to be slightly bigger for the bang im seeing

thanks man I just love the look of that amp. My boy bought the m1s and thats what turned me onto B2 Audio.

Box is 7.4cuft@34hz

weak sauce. didn't even make me tap out.

I know man its weak. Wish I could be on your level some day :lol2:

Team DOA

Team gg

fo-sho. where'd u guys order from? if you boy wants to sell his SHOOT ME A SWIFT PM.... once again your truck beats man. way more then expected with just 2 15s good shit

• 1 year later...

Archived