Tablet or big touch screen?

I am looking to do a BUDGET stereo system build to replace my stock radio my choices are from ebay shopping

i found a few cheap decent tablets on there with wifi wireless keyboard usb front camera ect. i could mold in a 7-9 inch tablet in the dash and have it ran thru an eq for my volume knob and more pre outs to amps all for around 100bucks

Or

i could get a single din dvd player hide it somewhere in the glovebox center console or just at the bottom of the dash where the ashtray is then leave the dash area open to run a larger 7-10 inch touch screen i wouldnt have internet or wifi or apps but would have all the regular radio functions and connections for my amps i like Big monitors catches peoples eye at shows n stuff.

both of them would be under 140 all toegther

don't get a budget tablet from ebay, I can all but guarantee that you will hate it.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

there are some crap ones and there are some..not so bad ones all i want is some wifi maybe some youtube internet browsing while parked

what do you think is worse the ebay tablets or the ebay 120 dollar double dins with no name brand

I used my nexus 7 for my car, the 16 gig is $200 and I love it. Does everything I need it to do.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

You could always go pre owned that's what I'm doing. This is the tab I'm looking at.

http://www.cowboom.com/product/804608#

i was looking at those too i sold my sub this week and have been working a little bit on my door panels but i cant get an amp to them since i have the stock radio..with out spending another 40-60 bucks for adaptors that sound bad i could go ahead and drop a lil more for a new setup had the stock radio for over 5 years now

Archived