here we have my 2006 gsxr 1000 known as "albatross". it is strictly a drag bike, no headlight, rear brake, oil cooler, things of that nature. a small list of mods are evil 12 over arm, rock evo handslider clutch, jri prostreet shock, completely built motor 3 mill bore, ported and polished head, big cams, crower 500hp rods, lightened and balanced crank, high psi oil relieve valve, titanium valve train, ape cam manual cam chain tensioner, yoshi titanium to carbon exhaust, ballistic battery just to name some mods. now if someone will tell me how to post pics i will be more than happy.

was gna ask for pics lol, use a site like photobucket and then copy the IMG link and just paste it. It will just look like text though until you hit post, just to save you some confusion.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Sick bike bro. Are you a member on the psychobike forum to? You run grudge or bracket racing?

Im running 1070 on my 08 gsxr with carrillo h beam rods, im a lot shorter than yours to,street/track

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Nice bike mang! Now I wanna go ride.

EDIT: Whoa.. are you racing against a cage? On a track? Where is that allowed?!

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

@liftedsilverado yes im on psychobike my name is allmotor1070 and its just a little bracket bike we dont do any grudgin. @loudnlow87 yes i chose to run in the no e class with the cars. @ kirk adams yes its a 7 inch box slick and its a "hand slider" from rock which is a slider with a clutch lever. you can ride it in the pits at idle but once you give it gas it throttle it works like a slider. its not the same as a lockup though the internals are different.

Archived