Jump to content

Choosing a new computer monitor *HELP*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aye guys I just need a bit of help choosing a new computer monitor. The one I have now is outdated and doesnt even have an HDMI port. And considering I know nothing about computers in general would anyone be able to help me out? I'd like it to be at least a 20" screen and it must be able to hook up to my PS3 with an HDMI cord. And hopefully around $150. Thanks!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Wouldent a monitor be a bit cheaper though? Hell isnt a 20 in tv and a 20 in monitor pretty much the same? Plus I know sometimes when you plug computers into a tv the picture is all off (size wise).

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Alright well i'll keep looking around but thanks for the input for sure

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Pixel wise, a monitor will probably be better but since I didn't have a TV at the time, I figured I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone and just buy a tv with HDMI ports. It's worth it in my opinion. Hook it up to a cable box and you're all set! Also, watching 720/1080/blurays from the computer on the tv is nice. But then again, you can do the same with a monitor, lol. Either way, I think a tv is just more convenient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8265 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...