purplesyrup Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 LOL, this is why the license plate frames break, 1/8th speed
98GCLimited Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Breakin shit. Do you have any deadener on the back of the license plate? Not that it would really help cuz its flapping around all over the place lol
purplesyrup Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 Breakin shit. Do you have any deadener on the back of the license plate? Not that it would really help cuz its flapping around all over the place lol Yes, LOL there is deadener on the back of the plate, and foam weather stripping
dfoland93 Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Beating the hell out of your trunk The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
purplesyrup Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 I had noticed that the frame started bending really bad, then some one else noticed the screw was gone and the plate frame was broken the other day, This is the second time something like this has happened, the first time I lost my license plate all together, unbelievably, some body followed me and let me know I had lost my license plate on the road a ways back, LOL, very nice person. Had to glue the mounts back in the trunk with some gorilla glue I think was what I used.
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 weld down the hatch! LOL *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.