Second Skin Audio

Not much bass in cabin of my 2012 charger - help!!!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm not sold on porting a box to my rear deck. I'll post some pictures soon of my current set up however. I was thinking that the box may not be built correctly, although the folks that built it said it's built to spec. The problem is I'm new to the area (Houston, TX) and don't 'know' the car audio shops here. I went with who appeared to be the most professional and who appeared to know what their doing. Any recommendations for finding a car audio store here in Houston that can give me some guidance?

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm not sold on porting a box to my rear deck. I'll post some pictures soon of my current set up however. I was thinking that the box may not be built correctly, although the folks that built it said it's built to spec. The problem is I'm new to the area (Houston, TX) and don't 'know' the car audio shops here. I went with who appeared to be the most professional and who appeared to know what their doing. Any recommendations for finding a car audio store here in Houston that can give me some guidance?

Just post the external dimensions of the box to see if it's to spec. Maybe some pics also.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have a 2011 charger. Your trunk is massive, so there's definitely room to port those type arghs.

If you're in Houston still, and I'm assuming so, pm me. I know a few places that should set you straight and help you out.

Archived