Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

While we wait for deliverance (haha..) here's some destructive neo forces for everyone to enjoy.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Yeah seen that one a few times, always freak people out when you show it to them for the first time lol.

I need my vyvanse refilled man, I feel like I'm on withdrawal from 10 different drugs. And my sleep pattern changes from a european, to an african, to an australian all in 1 week.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

dude why havent you ziptied those wires and entered sotm>?

they are giving away like $1000 worth of rockford amps this month

- those wires were zip tied where possible

- there is no cleaner way to run the wires without making them literally invisible.

- I do not need $1000 worth of rockford amps, I wouldn't be able to use them lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so I've finally finished up all the house projects I've been working on, I went to start gluing and I remembered I need to secure the spacing ring from sundown that fits the larger spiders. Does anyone know how to glue/hold this thing down???? I'm looking at it and no matter how I place it or look at it I can't think of a good way to make it stay on there?

Doesn't seem like something that could be glued down? Am I supposed to drill through and screw it down?

I missed Alan.

bump for quick answer while I'm feeling productive please

I missed Alan.

I doubt half an hour is sufficient time Alan.

How do you plan on keeping it centered? Is the spacer the one made out of high density plastic?

lol, maybe but I'm just hoping somebody knows.

And yes, it is. I noticed the center issue because it has about 1/8" of play to it, I was going to use the coil with the spiders on, while it's shimmed, then see where the spiders sit, and then mark that so I know where center would be for the spacer. If that all makes sense?

I missed Alan.

That does make sense, if it helps you find true center or close enough. Why can't you just use CA glue for what you're looking to do? You have a bottle of CA and some activator right?

Or is it the alignment issue that you have the question about?

P.S. You better add a picture of SOMETHING(besides gnarly toes) to this thread to keep everyone happy who have been following. They see this thread bumped and no pictures? Chaos.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No it's the holding it down, but the problem is that this doesn't really contact any surface with very much at all, that's why I don't know how to glue this down, it's weird I can take some pictures to show you if it would help. There's not a flat area where this sits that glue would do much, so thats what I need help with.

I missed Alan.

Archived