2008 Saab 93 Walled *Vids Page 7* - Digital Designs Build

top right part of my baffle is lose, there was a gap that i PL'd and it broke, put some screws in it, but it still flexes alot!!

WIll glass and resin on the outside fix it? Eventually i will do the inside too. but will the outside glass be sufficient?

none of your pics are showing up man, it says upgrade to plus for additional bandwidth

That might be on your side. I can see them fine

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i cant see them either...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Use imgur, the photobucket pics will show up after a while but imgur has no limit

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

yes my subs are almost toasted. Thank you DD for sending me a Brand new sub with coil rub! It has finally caught up and the sub is essentially seized up i think it wore the coil out completely....caused the other sub to unload because it barely moved...and you know the rest...

who has 18s for sale!??

yes my subs are almost toasted. Thank you DD for sending me a Brand new sub with coil rub! It has finally caught up and the sub is essentially seized up i think it wore the coil out completely....caused the other sub to unload because it barely moved...and you know the rest...

who has 18s for sale!??

So now both are toast?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

who has 18s for sale!??

So now both are toast?

yea essentially

im trying to dump these piles of shit

Archived