Jump to content

BassMondeo Build, Digital Designs 8 15's @ 18kw, Parallel 6th order Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Creepy.......... "here's me in the box" LMAO though. Great stuff. great work!

Hahaha Thank You Sir

Just got to man sorry. Can Sam come out the box and play ??? Doing big things sir, it's crazy loud from what I see.

Lol, "No He's under pressure right now" lol. Thank you!


  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Get in the box again and play it :nuts:

And I like C

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

I think C

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...