Sundown Audio

box ?????

Audio Customs

hey its all good im still learning so im just asking for some info and who cares about my grammar i dont

Are your wood working skills on par with your grammar?

I've checked out other build of his, and his wood working skills are very good. His skills are better than the average Joe.

thanks sierra :drinks:

I've checked out other build of his, and his wood working skills are very good. His skills are better than the average Joe.

i have been a professional custom cabinet maker for 15+ years, so my skills are also better than the average joe.

I don't know if I've ever checked out a build of yours, but I've trusted your knowledge on posts I've seen you make. This guy(OP) takes his time and does great work.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i have been a professional custom cabinet maker for 15+ years, so my skills are also better than the average joe.

I don't know if I've ever checked out a build of yours, but I've trusted your knowledge on posts I've seen you make. This guy(OP) takes his time and does great work.

for some of the more recent work ive done just check out masterwills 4 runner

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived