AZaudio Posted July 28, 2013 Author Report Posted July 28, 2013 What kind of vehicle are you putting this into? Which amp exactly also? It's going in a jeep grand cherokee amped by an M3a. now idk how much a double baffle and bracing would change the specs because of displacemment but Rockford fosgate recommends a 3.25cbft box @ 38hz for theyre t2 15s, I used it for awhile and it sounded pretty good. Im sure its on their website if ur interested Thanks, I'll check it out now [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
DylanBunch Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 What kind of vehicle are you putting this into? Which amp exactly also?It's going in a jeep grand cherokee amped by an M3a. now idk how much a double baffle and bracing would change the specs because of displacemment but Rockford fosgate recommends a 3.25cbft box @ 38hz for theyre t2 15s, I used it for awhile and it sounded pretty good. Im sure its on their website if ur interested Thanks, I'll check it out now I just looked on rockfords site and couldn't find the box im talking about but it was in the packet that came with the sub, if you want I could give you the dimensions and port dimensions cause I still have the box 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
CleanSierra Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Wait a minute, I don't think he needs the specs of a box for a Rockford sub If he is building for the DC. Maybe I'm confused or something? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
DylanBunch Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Wait a minute, I don't think he needs the specs of a box for a Rockford sub If he is building for the DC. Maybe I'm confused or something?well.... I mean hes looking for a box that's 3.25cbft @ 38hz, just because its a recommended box for a T2 doesn't mean another sub that fits the specs cant use it 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
CleanSierra Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 I suppose you're right. Port area would be different though. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
DylanBunch Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 yeah that's true 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
AZaudio Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 How do you combat box rise? Anyone have box design suggestions? [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
CleanSierra Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I'd love to help with A box design Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
AZaudio Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 Sweet! How should we go about this? [*]DC Neo 15" [*]Digital Designs M3a [*]Audioque Super Tweets [*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids [*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3 [*]XS Power D6500 [*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS
CleanSierra Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Sweet! How should we go about this? Ive got some free time tomorrow. I can sit down and design one and see what would work. Only if I get a demo though I don't think I need any additional info from you. Do you have pics of your most current setup? Like the configuration or style of box you're currently running, our have most currently ran? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.