60,000 rms, yep you read that right... B2, Tantric sex inside

:faintthud:

That's what I did when I saw all this. I've helped friends on 7k builds before but the biggest I've messed with personally is my own,SAZ 3500. So yeah it's a big step up, same concept for everything, just x10 , well... about x17 i guess:( lol

It sounds good when you say that, but I bet it doesn't feel that way once you're working on it. haha

Lo you mean on the van? Yeah, working on it is fun as hell, just messing around with it today was cool as hell. I can't wait to get my hands dirty here in about 8 hours and start making some progress

Yeah the van lol I meant it sounds good in theory, just saying it's the same concept just x10, but I'd imagine once you actually got to work...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

:faintthud:

That's what I did when I saw all this. I've helped friends on 7k builds before but the biggest I've messed with personally is my own,SAZ 3500. So yeah it's a big step up, same concept for everything, just x10 , well... about x17 i guess:( lol

It sounds good when you say that, but I bet it doesn't feel that way once you're working on it. haha

Lo you mean on the van? Yeah, working on it is fun as hell, just messing around with it today was cool as hell. I can't wait to get my hands dirty here in about 8 hours and start making some progress

Yeah the van lol I meant it sounds good in theory, just saying it's the same concept just x10, but I'd imagine once you actually got to work...

Ah yeah nah I was talking about power. Lol the work this bish needs is the easy work, it's still alot don't get me wrong, but I'm damn glad I don't have to cut and do that whole box then load 12 of those 60 pound beasts into that box

this is inssane HURRYY UP I wanna see it finished lol

Oh I will, cause I wanna do my build damnit! Hahahaha, all in due time though, right?

Shit man, I keep forgetting to get those damn sexy flush mount tweet MDF rings you make, PM me on them bishes so I can order a set from ya.

H3ll yea

:)

Can't wait to see more pictures of this!

MOAR coming today!!!

Moarrrrrrr

Later tonight there will be my friend

I'm tuned in for sure on this build

Man this one ain't got shit on the hummer. Love what y'all are doing with it. Freakin crazy can't wait to see it done. p stone is going crazy on it

Tuned in!

Just nutz!!(lol)

More pics and some progress will be up later today I'm going to slave on it here in a bit lol

Archived