System Wont Play

ok i cant figure out for the life of me wtf is wrong here. ok i have some idea lol. but yea. ok ill just list my problems. ok running 2 dual 2ohm subs with an amp each. both amps are runnin at 1 ohm and neither of my amps are playin the subs. now i know its set up right cause its the exact same setup as when i had 1 sub amp. its also either not pulling enough power or the signal is bad, not sure which but the power and emblem on the amps are very dim. my first thought it was my stereo and the rcas. well i hooked them up to my amp for my highs and both worked perfectly. i also checked for a lack of power by unhooking 1 amp and using only 1 amp for the subs. still nothin. i havent ran any extra wires aside from powers, grounds, and teh gain switch so i doubt its gettin distortion because it wasnt a problem in the beginnin. and the highs amp isnt affected by any of these problems. the grounds are also good because im using ground spots that ive used before. and one of the amps is using its original grounding spot. i even went and got a brand new amp today to replace one of them and i still have this problem. someone help me out before i flip my car over lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

ok i cant figure out for the life of me wtf is wrong here. ok i have some idea lol. but yea. ok ill just list my problems. ok running 2 dual 2ohm subs with an amp each. both amps are runnin at 1 ohm and neither of my amps are playin the subs. now i know its set up right cause its the exact same setup as when i had 1 sub amp. its also either not pulling enough power or the signal is bad, not sure which but the power and emblem on the amps are very dim. my first thought it was my stereo and the rcas. well i hooked them up to my amp for my highs and both worked perfectly. i also checked for a lack of power by unhooking 1 amp and using only 1 amp for the subs. still nothin. i havent ran any extra wires aside from powers, grounds, and teh gain switch so i doubt its gettin distortion because it wasnt a problem in the beginnin. and the highs amp isnt affected by any of these problems. the grounds are also good because im using ground spots that ive used before. and one of the amps is using its original grounding spot. i even went and got a brand new amp today to replace one of them and i still have this problem. someone help me out before i flip my car over lol.

sorry to hear about the trouble bro. let's start off by you telling us what amps do you have and what size power wire you are running?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

sorry to hear about the trouble bro. let's start off by you telling us what amps do you have and what size power wire you are running?

well right now just 2 powerzone crunches( got them DIRT cheap) till i can muscle up the money for a hifonics goliath or ma audio hk4000d. runnin all 0 gauge

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well right now just 2 powerzone crunches( got them DIRT cheap) till i can muscle up the money for a hifonics goliath or ma audio hk4000d. runnin all 0 gauge

im not really sure of an answer for your problem but i figured id let you know im selling my barely used MA Audio HK4000D for dirt cheap...pm if interested

Avic N1

rockford 400.4

type-r comps all around

(2) 18" Fi BTLs fully loaded

11 cu ft. vented box 34hz

(2)RD Audio 1750.1

(4) optimas

lol see thats exactly how i feel. even me plus my friend couldnt figure it out. and thats bad. he thinks i mightve just gotten hold of a bad batch of amps, and the grounds inside the amps for the inputs might be bad or somethin. idk probably goin to rip out everything literally and just start from scratch >.<. man thatd be a bitch lol

yeh it could be a bad batch of amps

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well i think i mightve solved my puzzle. but i wont be 100% till tomorrow. its too cold today. plus i might as wait till i go pick up my box tomorrow. 6cuft for both 12s at 35hz

Archived