Audio Control Pfm Modules?

Anyone know where to get these things at? I have a Audio control Matrix line driver and its got a 33hz subsonic filter or a PFM as they call it and I wanna go lower I think? I don't know where to get them... I'm planning on running one Orion HCCa 12 off an earthquake ph-d2 2000w rms and I think my box will be tuned at 35hz. Don't I need a lower freq for my subsonic filter??? <_<

Edited by HUMBOLDT_knock

Anyone know where to get these things at? I have a Audio control Matrix line driver and its got a 33hz subsonic filter or a PFM as they call it and I wanna go lower I think? I don't know where to get them... I'm planning on running one Orion HCCa 12 off an earthquake ph-d2 2000w rms and I think my box will be tuned at 35hz. Don't I need a lower freq for my subsonic filter??? <_<

Just call audiocontrol - they'll email you a list of frequencies that they stock modules for. I think they're about 10 bucks or so depending on how many legs.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 2 weeks later...
Just call audiocontrol - they'll email you a list of frequencies that they stock modules for. I think they're about 10 bucks or so depending on how many legs.

you can pick up the dip header at radio shack for a couple of buck the sell mostly 16 pins so if you need 14 pins you can cut the last two off and grab some resistors what freq are you wanting?

you can pick up the dip header at radio shack for a couple of buck the sell mostly 16 pins so if you need 14 pins you can cut the last two off and grab some resistors what freq are you wanting?

if you want 18db per octave then go with the 14 pin if you want 24db per octave so just grab 16 pin headers

I have all the chips in stock.

What are you looking for?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz