Operation Fix The Hummer, (4) AA Havoc 15"s, FIRST DEMO POSTED

And paperclips for bracing? I like where this is going...

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so here is what I got done so far,

1 Run Sky high 1/0 power from alt to bat, 1 run Sky High 1/0 ground from alt ground/ engine to batt, (this wire is literally a foot long) until we put the 2 optima yellowtops under the hood, this is how it will be. ground run, from alt/ engine ground, to frame.

So for now the ground goes from battery, to alt/ engine (1 foot of wire) then from alt/ engine to frame, (2 feet of wire) When we put the new batts under the hood I will be adding 2 more frame grounds off of those.

And if you did not see my other post, the amps are (2) Team MMATS HD4000.1's, he bought my other 2 NSB-170's to use as a batt bank in the rear.

First one I did was the Alt to batt ground, length is purposely slightly too long because as stated the batt configuration there is changing.

qujm.jpg

ktem.jpgg8yv.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Then alt/ engine to frame, I noticed in these pics I need to hit the shrink wrap with heat one more time, all connections are soldered using the closed end terminal technique.

h5fp.jpg7a6i.jpgFrame ground, drilled a hole and bolted

paint is still wet in pic and was not finished being sprayed, of coarse metal was ground bare, which is why i repainted over it will black, sorry about the paint runs, LOL it will dry and be un noticeable. note for next time, dont spray paint wasted lol

3r17.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Alt power run to battery, total upgrade raised the voltage on the interior volt meter 1 full volt, it was at 13.4- 13.6 inside, after the upgrade it was riding at 14.4, 14.1 with the AC on. I do not know what they have the interior voltmeter hooked up to, not back at the amps because power i cut back there, I was getting a reading of 14.7 straight off the battery on the DMM, I will add power and continue to ground until power to the amps matches the voltage measurement taken at the front battery.

7veu.jpg7veu.jpgThen here it is all done

hqlc.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

nice, tuned :popcorn:

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Archived