Operation Fix The Hummer, (4) AA Havoc 15"s, FIRST DEMO POSTED

Alright, this is my friends H2, 4 AA Havoc 15's powered off of, 2 MMATS 3000.1s

I forgot to snap a pic under the hood, but the ALT power is like 2 feet from the battery and they did not even put a fricken extra power from alt to batt, no extra grounds,

SO Off the battery they put (1) YES ONE 300 amp fuse, to go back to (2) 3,000w RMS mmats amps, yes you read that right.

Moving onto the back, they used a very small, single run of 1/0 gauge to the rear batteries, then off the rear batteries, we have the second 300 amp fuse (for 2 3,000w RMS amps) intertwined with multiple runs of 4 gauge to run the mids and highs amps and the 2 MMATS amps,

in which both mmats amps just blew, why you may ask? well, 4gauge grounds directly on top of paint.

He just got 2 new ones under warranty from the shop, and will not let anyone touch it until I put in them back in with the right electrical.

Then to the 4 AA 15"s we have what looks to be 14 gauge speaker wire to the subs. :bad:

The electrical in this was so disgusting, I am getting ready to put in an order through SKY HIGH so we can do a real electrical job in this thing and have it running proper,

For such a large system, to see the electrical that was used to power all this was nearly offensive.

Enjoy these pics, and I will update this in about a week with everything getting

PROPA COPPA

Whats going to happen?

Big 3 (purplesyrup style)

2 Runs of Sky High 1/0 2 the back, 200 amp fuse on each run.

2 Runs of Sky High 1/0 off the battery bank, (2 optima yellowtops) 2 200amp fuses, going to each amp.

1/0 to 4 gauge adapters to plug into the amps,

Proper grounding locations for the amps (not on a painted surface.

8 gauge To the subs.

I am trying to get him to either A, ditch the yellowtops, and get a couple northstars in there, or B. Add at least 2 more yellowtops

I will take more pics as this starts getting picked apart.

EDIT: 1 300 amp fuse inline for 2 3,000w RMS amps AND a large mids and high amp.

20130604144426.jpg20130604144120.jpg20130604144253.jpg20130604144329.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Did I read that right? Havocs? Im in! :popcorn:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

is that 5 runs into one fuse holder??

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

you know you got money when you're driving an H2 with these gas prices, AND you've got a slamming system to be installed/fixed in this economy.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

these guys MUST be competing for the "Who Can Do It Worse?" award with the same installer for the chevelle that Steve is fixing...............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived