Who's a Musician?!

So... Who is?

• What do you play/use to create your music?
  • How long you been doing it?
  • Did you take lessons?
  • Record any and have a page on Facebook/Reverbnation/Myspace (go ahead and laugh, you'd be surprised who uses it still)?

POST IT UP FOR US TO CHECK IT OUT!

My instruments are:

Tuba - 9 years (band through middle school, concert and marching band in high school, half year of college, out of practice now)

Guitar - 7 years (self taught)

Bass - 3 years (self taught PLUS jazz band two years)

Drums - 2 years (self taught)

Piano - 4 years (again, out of practice, but music theory classes pretty much require you to at least be able to play a little)

Currently I only have a cheap guitar and amp with me, along with a drum set at a friend's house. All my guitars, my one bass, and amps were stolen a year ago and I haven't been able to recover them. :badmood2:

Here's my page:

https://www.facebook.com/th3ris3non3

I have a name for my project, but I took it down and have kept it kinda secret due to trademark reason. It isn't taken or anything, but I figured my legal nae is a lot harder to steal. :finger:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Hey! I'm a drummer of seven years. I took lessons for 4 years, I was a member of drumline in school and I have been in numerous bands over the years. I play everything except country.

Sweet man. I always noodled around at school as much as I could (when the band director didn't catch me and inform me I'm a tubist, not a drummer), but I didn't seriously start playing until I got a set with my graduation money. Drums are great to play when you're angry. I wanna say they're the funnest, but the guitarist in me won't allow it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

I know how to play 6 chords on guitar lol

And know a lil tiny bit on the key board

Use to play bass but never pick it up never actually learn

So technically not a musician lol

I do have 2 keyboards a cheap one and a semi good one

Had a bass but an old friend lost it

But I always help my friend with his recordings (Ive played in a couple songs of his) live events or whatever I can to help him so I'm always sorrounded by musicians

But I always help my friend with his recordings (Ive played in a couple songs of his) live events or whatever I can to help him so I'm always sorrounded by musicians

That's cool man! Being around musicians is so really fun once you know a WHOLE lot and get into the really technical lingo in a group conversation. Everyone around that doesn't know is clueless and just has this look on their face like :WTFBubble:

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

That's cool man! Being around musicians is so really fun once you know a WHOLE lot and get into the really technical lingo in a group conversation. Everyone around that doesn't know is clueless and just has this look on their face like :WTFBubble:

I difinantly know it and yea sometimes it's funny especially when they try to get into the conversation but makes no sense lol

I difinantly know it and yea sometimes it's funny especially when they try to get into the conversation but makes no sense lol

It's even better when you're in a band. Once you develop your own language and someone sits in to watch you practice they give the funniest faces.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived