hijack works.

sure.

You let me know as i tend to set my schedule on weekends around what i got planned. if nothing? i do as i damn well please lol. I can be up at midnight, i can be up at noon, or anywhere inbetween or after lol. Sunday is a day to do what I want...whenever I want.

idk how spectators would give our position off... unless they talkin lol. "he's over here by the boats" "he's underground" etc. But eh, that's cool. No specs. And I'll be honest, I ain't livestreaming. Idk if it's fixed or not but, that crap SO I HEARD lags hella bad. not sure if it's fixed or not but just what I heard. If SMD ppl wanna see? Well, perhaps they should drive/fly to you or me and watch eh? Lmfao!!!!

That's all i can think of... Cause even camping, i'll get around it lol. But I do agree, no camping.

Sheena = pedobear

200_s.gif

If im not buzzed/drunk when i get home i'll test out some live stream and see how it affects my game.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

ok beer is more important. but for the few games I played I didn't noticed much lag. the game did seem a little odd, but not to the point of rage quit status. the stream stopped after 9 minutes so I'm guessing that's cause No one was watching.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

you think I'm gonna show my game play style so you can get tips of of me??? I got another vid on my channel of a hardcore match. just got to go on my channel

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Live stream only streams, it doesn't save IIRC.

You are correct sir. So it looks like when the event happens people has to view it to keep the stream going. If no one is watching it'll just stop the stream.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived