Whats your guys op on mixing brands on batts?

so i got 2 deka 9a34m batts right now... one under good and one in trunk.. there great batts especially for the 90 bucks.. anyways obviouly that deal went bye bye quick.. well i need one more batt to top off my electrical.. whats your guys op on mixing the 2 dekas with another bat.. THE BATTERY WILL BE AGM OF COURSE...

like you already mentioned... if the chemistry is the same.... i see no problem...

That said, i personally cant stand lil things like that..... and wouldnt..... but, thats my problem....

i was planning on painting both batterys lol.... becuase i cant stand it either.... lol would plasti dipping a battery be okay???

like you already mentioned... if the chemistry is the same.... i see no problem...

That said, i personally cant stand lil things like that..... and wouldnt..... but, thats my problem....

i was planning on painting both batterys lol.... becuase i cant stand it either.... lol would plasti dipping a battery be okay???

Shit.. i dont see any problem with that either.. in fact.. a good idea...

I maybe wrong.. So, maybe someone with a better knowledge on DIP can chime in, but, i see no imediate issue myself.... Go ham...

Archived