Second Skin Audio

Tuning to get low

Okay first if you think i wanted to get 750 post you would first notice those post are from october? lol its not June 2013, those are old and yes the camaro was my best friend he still ahs the same 2 15's he just traded his camaro and got a S10 we build a box tuned to 27-28hz before rise and stuff, had 2 Pa bb2400, Just upgraded to a BC5500, has Optima yellow top up front along with irragii alt and Shuriken Bt140 in Rear, The Mustang was me, not a friend nor did I state it was for a friend, I used to have the mustang ended up doing a 15" Fubar I got for 20$ tuned to 32hz played liek a beast, The mustang was a 1997 v6 mustang, since then I have sold it for 2200, with that money bought a non running 1996 Trans Am Lt1 replaced a 40$ part had it running like new traded it for a 1994 S10 and a 2003 Honda Trx 400 race four wheeler, traded the four wheeler for a 2009 Ninja 250, and the truck for a 1995 Firebird that was ragged to death and primered all around traded it for a 1997 Camaro which I have to this day, 170k miles looks perfect has some engine and tranny issues atm but ehhh fixxable, Im just on so much the past few days is cause work has gotten slow and im an internet based telemarketer.

Edit: Also wondering what happens at 750?

Oh, Well I havent bought or sold anythign from here I do my buying on Craigslist xD, or new. Im jsut the only of my friends trying to learn somethign about car audio and trying to get my foot in the water. sorry if im making anyone mad

not mad. I just see you post a lot about how asking how to do hair tricks. Yeah they are cool and fun, but at the end of the day do you ride around with people standing next to your door? I would worry more about just getting loud, then you can just do panty tricks.

not mad. I just see you post a lot about how asking how to do hair tricks. Yeah they are cool and fun, but at the end of the day do you ride around with people standing next to your door? I would worry more about just getting loud, then you can just do panty tricks.

"Listen. You give 'em a Percocet, two Vicodin and a couple of beers, and the panties drop. It's very nice."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived