Com'm guys... Remember your first build? Or did you had a shop did it? I give the OP some prop for trying. Hell my first box don't even come close to it.

Thank you, finally someone understands not everyone has shop tools and all the equipment for doing a perfect job.

Fuck that excuse. I've used a circ saw and straight edge for all my boxes.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Com'm guys... Remember your first build? Or did you had a shop did it? I give the OP some prop for trying. Hell my first box don't even come close to it.

Don't think he said its his first box.

At any rate, my first box wasn't perfect, but at least the measurements were inline.

My mesurments were inline, the side was off because I had it flat on the sawhorse and the box was on a piece of cardboard......... The side was level with the sawhorse but the box wasent sitting flat.

I also never read down at the beginning of the original post that says his age or that it's his first custom box.

I'm never a fan of using age as a reason for craftsmanship or lack thereof.

Continue building dude, your skills will get better each time you do.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The point is we all started somewhere. It takes time to develop skills. Some are better than others, but be mindful on how we construction and present our opinion. Being straight forward is always a good thing, but let's not forget how we all started.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

****The sides and all other pieces sit flush with each other. in the 2 pictures they look off because they where on different surfaces. the box was slightly higher because it was sitting on a piece of cardboard.****

I also never read down at the beginning of the original post that says his age or that it's his first custom box.

I'm never a fan of using age as a reason for craftsmanship or lack thereof.

Continue building dude, your skills will get better each time you do.

Thanks man, but yeah I think most people just scrolled through the pictures and dident read the writing.

The point is we all started somewhere. It takes time to develop skills. Some are better than others, but be mindful on how we construction and present our opinion. Being straight forward is always a good thing, but let's not forget how we all started.

Even before I built my first box, I knew how to measure and do simple math. That port side is way th fuck off and worthy of shit-talk.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Even before I built my first box, I knew how to measure and do simple math. That port side is way th fuck off and worthy of shit-talk.
Did you not read what I just posted..... the box was sitting on a piece of cardboard and the side was directly on the saw horse, the box was on a different surface than the side.... it was just a picture to show how it would look. half of it wasn't even glue or screwed when I took it. it was just to get an idea.

Lol.. Ken, I see your point there bro. Guess i was looking for a little word of encouragement. Lol.

But OP, take what others voice out as negative will not help you in anyway. If anything, it would push me to do better :D

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db