Pulling truck out of the garage for first time in 4 years

Thanks for the heads up man. Yea I just need to make a list on paper and go to the parts store and start buying stuff lol.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Why was it parked for so long

It barely passed smog the last year I had it done. So when the registration was up and had to get it resmogged I knew it wasn't going to pass so I non-op it and parked it. Had another car so it wasn't a big deal on trying to get it on the road. I still have another car, but it kills me a little inside not driving her. She was my daily driver for 4 years. I also have some money saved up to get her back on the road. Buddy has some new catalytic converters that he used on his stang for about a month and is selling me them. So going to put those on and that should help it pass smog for the next few years I hope. It actually has only been sitting in the garage for about 2 years, but seems longer.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived