Pulling truck out of the garage for first time in 4 years

I know I'm going to have to change the fluids out. Probably just do a full tune up. Here is a list of everything I'm going to do in the next week or so.

1. Change engine oil and filter

2. Replace radiator fluid

3. Possibly replace transmission fluid (transmission was replaced 5k miles before truck was parked so it's newish fluid)

4. Change the spark plugs/wires and air filter.

5. Need to get a new battery

6. Going to replace the Cats since it will most likely not pass smog without new ones in

7. Replace rear end fluid

Am I missing anything that I should check or replace? Going to have to drop the gas tank and get the old gas out of there (pretty much a full tank wasted :( )

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yea I need to get that gas out of there, no idea where to put it though. probably have 15 gallons of gas wasted there. I'll check all the hoses also. The radiator cap is fairly new. Had to replace it since it came off on me one time driving up the canyon. Probably replaced it 4 months before I parked the old gal.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Dry rotted tires.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Dry rotted tires.

I believe the tires should be fine since it has been in the garage and not in direct sunlight. We shall see though. They are still fully aired up also, haven't lost pressure at all.

this sux camel dicks

Dry rotted tires.

I believe the tires should be fine since it has been in the garage and not in direct sunlight. We shall see though. They are still fully aired up also, haven't lost pressure at all.

So was my car. It sat in a garage for 2 years, and daily driven before that. After having a blowout in the winter after a snow storm, to me.. It's worth looking over lol Good luck B)
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Well got the truck out of the garage. Took the battery out of my Jetta and threw it in the truck. Fired right up with no hesitation (the belt squeal is the the alternator belt, needs to be tighter).

http://s245.photobucket.com/user/blue86f150/media/20130610_190238_zps1949bd85.mp4.html

Here is a picture of it just pulled out of the garage.

20130610_173856_zps2ea8c075.jpg

It is back in the garage now, but it is backed in so I can work on the engine without having to pull the whole thing out to work on it. Still a long list to complete, but it will be done quite quickly.

this sux camel dicks

Archived