Second Skin Audio

Have Anyone Heard Or Seen These Speakers In Action?

From what I've heard they are 50+ pound paper weights. I personally have never heard one, but they look like they are built pretty well. But if they were a great kick ass sub then don't you think we would have heard more about them and seen a whole lot more people running them. It says on their site that they are in their 3rd year of business. Well by the 3rd year of business RE, FI, DD, and DC were extremely well know. I'm not exactly sure but I don't even know if DC has been around for 3 years and way more people know of and use their subs. So I would say products are sold by word of mouth and there aren't many mouths talking about this product, except bad that I've heard.

From what I've heard they are 50+ pound paper weights. I personally have never heard one, but they look like they are built pretty well. But if they were a great kick ass sub then don't you think we would have heard more about them and seen a whole lot more people running them. It says on their site that they are in their 3rd year of business. Well by the 3rd year of business RE, FI, DD, and DC were extremely well know. I'm not exactly sure but I don't even know if DC has been around for 3 years and way more people know of and use their subs. So I would say products are sold by word of mouth and there aren't many mouths talking about this product, except bad that I've heard.

fuck id like to have that MOAB as a paper weight it just looks sick.