Sundown Audio

Audison Or Hertz?

TITUS1985

As of right now I'm using an Audison Voce 5.1k and I'm running Hertz Hi Energy Speakers all the way around. 3 ways up front 2 ways in the back and then 2 12" subs wired to 2 ohm.

I'm having second thoughts on buying this 5 channel and wondering if I should sell it back and get an in-store credit; and get the Hertz HDP 1 and the Hertz HDP 4 for my amps? Or I'm I just worrying over nothing? The amp sounds great don't get me wrong but I'm wondering if I'm asking a little too much from it and that I should of just gone with the traditional 2 amp set up?

Thanks in advance, and any thoughts or advice is helpful.

If you like the Hertz logo more and your wallet is big enough, why not.

Or switch the Hertz speaker´s out and go with Audison Voce line.

The only thing what you would get is brandmatching, are your speaker´s seeable?

If you want a better sound talk to Cable guy about linear power or have a look on the Tru technology site #

http://www.trutechnology.com/products.htm.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

no vs threads

Sorry, not trying to start a vs war here

I just wanted to know if what I have hooked up to my Audison is asking too much of it? and if people on here think so then I was asking if the Hertz amps I mentioned would be good choices? There are a lot of people on this forum site and I was just trying to see if they know things from experience that I don't know. Sorry again not trying to start a debate on which brand is better. Just don't want to ruin an amp I paid an arm and a leg for.

Archived