Second Skin Audio

Ever heard of a BI FORCE PORT, lolz READ THIS!!!!!!!

Maybe if anyone posts on there they should put some usefull info in there...rep us well lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

His other post,

starts out good saying to check the little things, then finishes off strong citing the material as a possible problem, must use magic spl wood in his boxes.

I always start with the small things... are my connections and ground 100% clean and secure? Do I have the right wire gauge for my amp? Do I have my amp's temperature under control? Did I change anything else (besides the amp and sub) when I upgraded? (wire location, ground location, fuse location)

Sometimes getting a new system means you also need to some in-depth tweaking with the amp and HU combined. Or maybe your new enclosure isn't what you expected; material wise. It may be 35Hz but materials absorb and bend to the air movement and can effect how much "real-feel" power is coming from your sub.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Lol i need to use my fmf mega bomb technology on my next enclosure! Might just put my muffler in as a port right now.

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

Archived