Second Skin Audio

Ever heard of a BI FORCE PORT, lolz READ THIS!!!!!!!

That right there may be your problem. Is your enclosure ported or no? If it is not ported, then 1.5in is way too thick for an enclosure. You want some flexibility on your walls so your sub has more room to move that air. I try and make my boxes so the two side walls expand about 0.15mm, which gives me about an extra 1.25mm flexibility in my sub foam. This gives me better sounding thumps and after-tones, but slightly less return-response (not noticeable)

If it is ported, your sub may not be moving the "box air" properly. I suggest you try a different type of port. Instead of just a hole or a tube that protrudes inside the box, try a bi-force port. It is basically 2 @ .5" ported holes with J-shaped tubes stemming out from them. The two port ends are connected to a T joint with one port hole as a result. The two air ports force eachother to expel only a certain amount of air out of the resulting port, and you can adjust this. This allows for a tighter bass and more response. This method may sound ridiculous, but it is the same method used to make motorcycle racing exhaust pipes. Mechanics use backpressure and stroke pressure to make the highest-performing pipes (sound included)

Go that of Caraudio forum lol. Some guy asked why his new upgraded stuff isn't as loud. I was talking to him about box position and port area length net volume etc, then this guy jumped in a spewed a mountain of shit comparing sub box to motorcycle exhaust. WTF.

I told him he is full of it, now I am waiting to see his response and will post it here when I get it lol.

I believe he is trying to reference reverse cone exhausts that you see on Moto GP bikes. You can change the torque/hp curves to have the hit in different areas by changing cone diameter/length, but all really involved math and ridiculous amount of fab skills, plus if its off you essentially wasted your time.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN I GET A LINK TO THE FUN?!?!?!

He hasn't responded, thread will probably die if OP or that guy doesn't respond. BTW i'm cb1000r on there and CACO.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I had to reply.....

Perfect reply lol. I need to keep some gifs on tap for that kind of stuff.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

I had to reply.....

No offence here Socal, but I think we should be careful what we say in that thread. I mean, if it gets back to that forum a bunch of SMD guys came over and flamed people it would look bad for SMD. We get enough bad publicity as it is.

Just sayin.

:pardon:

edit:

Although i agree with your post there, that guy is a total idiot.

I had to reply.....

No offence here Socal, but I think we should be careful what we say in that thread. I mean, if it gets back to that forum a bunch of SMD guys came over and flamed people it would look bad for SMD. We get enough bad publicity as it is.

Just sayin.

:pardon:

Im on every forum mostly. Im not "affiliated" with any forum, just doing me and what needs to be said. :fing34:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Agreed don't do that please last thing we want or need here

Sorry I didn't think of that before hand, I removed the link and if you want I can delete this.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived